Pina Colada Smoothie: A Raw Beauty Certified Recipe





Two years ago, I had been blessed to be able to volunteer at Bahay Kalipay: A Yoga and Raw Food Retreat Center in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, and had the chance really to immerse myself with quite a different world from what I, and probably most of us are accustomed to. I am eternally grateful to Daniw and Pi, for generously sharing their space and their Light to all of us who sought for it. Thank You. :)

Thus, from thereon, my journey towards Healing, Holistic health and Divine Meaning started. I've always wanted to find a way for me to give back and share all His wonderful blessings to all of You, and for now, it is through Writing that I find myself immersed, and ofcourse, The Arts - which is why I founded The Raw Beauty Project.

And today, I have decided and I'm so excited to share this Raw Beauty Smoothie recipe for you guys! Going Raw is the best decision that I've ever made in my entire life in the name of health and wellness. It connects me more to the Divine and I wish you experience the same as well through making small changes with your food, your lifestyle and your life in general. <3

So here you go guys! Hope you try this deliciously healthy Raw Beauty Certified Smoothie Recipe!







PINA COLADA SMOOTHIE



Ingredients:


1 whole frozen pineapple
1-2 bananas
1/2 frozen avocado
1/2 mango
1/4 cup frozen coconut milk
1- 1 1/2 cup of water

Courage Bites, optional 









DIRECTIONS:

1. Using a Nutribullet or a blender of any kind, pulse first all of your frozen ingredients with water. 
2. Slowly add the bananas and mangoes. Add more water if you want a more fluid like consistency for your Raw Beauty Smoothie!!! <3 <3 <3
3. Pour on a mason jar and Enjoy! We hope you feel the blessings of the Earth with this recipe and we can't wait to share more with you guys!!!

















MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR EARTHY, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL FAMILY & THE RAW BEAUTY PROJECT PHILIPPINES TEAM!!!


Feel free to tag us with your Raw Beauty Smoothie Creation on Instagram! <3 #TheRawBeautyProjectPH #Rawvolution #RawBeautySmoothie



You Might Also Like

0 comments