Be Brave



It took me so much courage to even think of writing this post..so muuuuch Courage indeed.

So, where to start?

You might be wondering what is the real message behind The Raw Beauty Project..why I do things that I do and why I choose to Empower Myself and spread empowerment to others through working out, eating healthy and creating beautiful Art. Ofcourse, I strongly believe that one’s health is very essential to achieving one’s dreams in life, thus I do my best to take care and love myself first,and always even though I always tend to look out for others first. Self Love is something that I continually choose everyday, and so should you. 




Truth be told, I am A Graceful and Resilient Survivor from a Childhood Trauma that I've experienced when I was very young. And from years of holding on, struggle, searching for answers I couldn’t seem to find outside of me, came Strength I never knew I had. And yes, I have found solace in creating Art, in creating something beautiful for myself, and for others..My Soul yearns to connect with other Beings who have the same experience and who have gracefully created a Life that they’ve always wanted to live. I believe this is a Lifetime process of healing, growth and finding my Inner Strength to live life to the fullest everyday.



In this journey, I have found my refuge in the Lord Who, at all times, brought my Soul out of Darkness and continues to guide me to the Light. This is just the beginning for I am not afraid anymore of speaking up., of saying and expressing what I truly feel, of being judged..for I know in myself that such experience is a gift – a Pathway for me to connect with the essence of a person’s Being…to feel more than to think, to express more than  do, and to love..more than anything else..

To Love...

I hope this first step..sheds light to those who still choose to hide themselves, their talents and gifts from the World. You are much needed by today’s humanity. Be Brave, Little One. Be Brave for the Lord is with You.

To you who took the time to read this post, May You Be Happy, May You Be Peaceful, May You Be Free From Suffering. May You Live Life and Be Free.


You Might Also Like

0 comments