Saturday Soul Sessions: More than Just Food


            Did you ever wonder why you have some friends who seeming get to eat everything and still look “healthy”? As if they could eat everything they want and not gain a single pound or an inch on their waistline, and suddenly you ask yourself, how could that be? Seriously!!!\

            One must accept that we are all created different, we are all unique in our own little ways and so our bodies. Still, we may get something valuable from them, something way beyond what they eat..something to do with their beliefs, relationships, perspectives, and most importantly attitude in life.

            There came a point in my life when I was eating so healthy, yet I still experienced digestive discomfort which made me question my “healthy” eating habits and forced me to look way beyond it. I examined my relationship..first with the Lord, with myself and with others. More than Loving one Self, I continuously learn to see the value of nourishing that harmonious relationship with other people in order to create a peaceful and loving atmosphere, from your home and even in your workplace. I’ve realised that whenever I tend to hold grudges with other people and find myself having some difficulty of letting go and accepting things and people as they are, that’s when I start to find myself out of balance. This is what Ayurveda and Chinese Lifestyle Medicine is teaching.. Indeed, everything is energy and whatever energy You send out to the Universe, that is what you’ll definitely be getting back.


            The more we are able to let go of the need to control our lives, the easier it is for us to let go of the little things such as the desire to bend other people’s behaviour to suit our preferences. I have learned to accept people as they are – and know that the only thing I could ever control is my mind, my thoughts and how I respond to life’s situations. This journey of health and wellness is teaching me so much and as such, I would like you to get something from it as well.


CIRCA 2009 HAHAH!!!




Still, if you wish to make changes in your life, especially with yourself, you must recognise that it takes work..hardwork, effort, discipline and consistency on your part to achieve those. I was VERY VERY VERY CHUBBY ever since and yes, I ate everything that I’ve wanted. And then I started to create small, sustainable habits as I’ve become more aware and loved the energy I get from feeling strong and light. More than that, I’ve addressed a lot of things that scope way beyond more than just nutrition and exercise. This is a lifetime journey for all of us, and we should always seek to learn and grow from every stage.






I will be posting more on this on the upcoming writeup, and give Basic Tips and Tricks to help you jumpstart your fitness journey as well! J So if you’re currently experiencing some health issues that continuously manifest physically despite your efforts to live healthy lifestyle, then I assure you, it is about time to examine more than just the food that you take. Look beyond it and continuously challenge your beliefs.and learn to let go. It is one of the healthiest things you could do for yourself..



            Let go. J And all is coming. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!



Follow us on Facebook: 

The Raw Beauty Project 
Earthy Sexy Beautiful


and on Instagram:

earthy.sexy.beautiful
therawbeautyproject_ph




---------------------
May You Be Happy, May You be Peaceful, May You Be Free From Suffering. 


           



You Might Also Like

0 comments