City Break: On Intuitions, Life Directions and Lots of Fruit Bowl Goodness



How beautiful could life get, seriously? :) I mean, look at all of Nature's goodness..and the best part? We get to eat them too! :) So first, let me show you a few of the Fruit and Oatmeal Bowls that I've been enjoying during my brief stays here in the province. :

This is a classic: Bananas, Papayas and Kiwis/ Mangoes. Make sure to eat a variety of fruits everyday, they're just so good for you!!! I'm seriously craving for some right now and I'm just so happy I have some mangoes, papayas and bananas waiting for me when I get home! <3 <3 <3 Oh gosh!!! I might even make a Coconut Milk Fruit Shake to complement with my Fruit Snack as well. :) You could add some avocados, nuts and seeds, or whatever goodness you have in your pantry as well! :*


Now, this is what you call a Classic Morning Oatmeal Porridge: oats, water, prune juice, topped with nanas and lots of peanut butter lovin' guys! I haven't eaten oats for months and as I've been rereading Dr. Jensen's Foods that Heal book, I've learned that oatmeal's very good for the nerves as such is very rich in silicon - a very important chemical element that our bodies need to function properly. So, after months of not having it, I finally gave it another try and I must say, great mornings are indeed made of a good bowl of oats! :) Here's a basic recipe you might wanna try! http://earthysexybeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-best-oatmeal-porridge-ever-and-why.html




Say Yes to More Oatmeal Goodness!

I've become more intuitive right now especially with what and sometimes even with when I eat! Hah! But I still try to create a certain regularity to it for the love of my tummy. One of the most important things I've learned so far is that it's not just what you eat, it's how you eat it and the environment play a huge factor as well. Make sure you eat with a grateful, loving intention to nourish yourself every time and avoid eating when you're feeling any emotions of negativity. Everything indeed is energy so make sure you pump your food up with good ones! 


Now, here's something different you might want to try. It may not look so much but boy, one taste of this bowl of saba(Filipino bananas? hahaha!), fresh coconut milk, mangoes and crunchy almond butter would send you straight to heavenly rawking goodness! Damn! I'm not even kidding. I remember having this for breakfast on a chilly weekday morning, with my pinky sweaters on, and oh yes, definitely set a beautiful, healthy tone for my day! Try it beautiful! <3



Well, if you're the type who loves simplicity in all aspects of life up to what you eat, you might want to try having a MONO-FRUITY BOWL. Well guys, I honestly just made that up! Hah! It's just basically eating one fruit at a time, + a nut butter topping for moi, and maybe for you too? :) Sharing with you this Mango Mono Fruity Bowl Goodness! :* Ugh, I just can't. I want to run back to our house right now and eat this!!!



Hope this short yet love filled post inspires you to eat more fruits(sometimes, I have to remind myself of that too cause like right now I was tempted to eat this Vilma and Pan De Coco bread from a nearby bakery and afterwards my body screams FRUUUUIIIIT) - breathes so deeply. Talk about being intuitive, I've become more relaxed with what I eat right now though I still stick to going plant based. I may not have my fitness goals in FULL CHECK yet, but one thing's for sure, I'm happy where I am now and eating the gifts Nature has intended for us to eat. :*



Cheers to A New Month, A New Year and New Intuitive Beginnings!

Cause indeed, life is too short to live on plans, to do lists and rigid structures. Live FREE!



For more health, happiness and fruity deliciousness:




You Might Also Like

0 comments