Soulful September: Grateful for All the Loving



I guess I'll never get tired of being grateful and saying it.

It seems that everything is beautifully, beautifully falling into place. I've prayed so long for this, I've prayed so long and let me tell you based from what I've experienced, whenever one asks something from the Lord, one must be patient, trust fully and have faith cause it indeed takes time.

I make that choice to be grateful for every single blessing and challenge that come my way, and I sincerely hope that you do too as well, that we may continue to live a life of good intent, kind actions and gratefulness...

that we may always choose love above all ...

and that we may always experience miracles in our daily lives..


So for now, let me share with you all the wonderful,healthy and beautiful things that happened this September!


Time indeed flies so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!! <3 <3 <3




This is an Avocado Mango and Banana Smoothie Bowl topped with lots of Kiwi Loving <3 <3 <3 

Try it guys, all you need is a blender and all these fruity goodness! You'll be surprised with how delicious and filling this one is instead of gorging down a bowl of dairy ice cream.:P Treat yourself right, love yourself! :D




This is one of those days when I honestly feel so happy and blessed and loved! :D Plus, in lieu of my support for all things local, whether that be food, clothing or bag - just like this one in the photo, it's also a way of spreading awareness of how truly beautiful the Filipino is; everything from its people to all the things that they create as well. #ProudtoBeFilipino 




These are our Best Selling Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars! 

Others say it's like Butterfinger, others say it's Reese's, and for some, it's THE BOMB. 

Well, from the bottom of my heart, I know it IS. <3 Feel free to hit us up if you want to try them okay? :)





The Saturday Brunch Club <3



Know more about this heartwarming gathering in my previous blogpost. Just click the photo above! :)




mi love <3 He is my hero. Hmmmpppp <3 <3 <3 Love you!



And this October, a lot of beautiful things await!



Our Healthy Banana Bread Lovin'! 

which we'll make available for orders soon this month. 

Do we hear some YAAAAAYS? :)))


Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! <3


And theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese:



P is the New A indeed. 




Pottery and Pole. 



Lots of love. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments