Random Roundup this August



August has been nothing short of wonderful. It has been very healing, blessed and beautiful; and as I've learned how to peel off of my self set expectations that leads to a lot of pressure in many aspects of my daily life, things started to fall into place, in its perfect timing. It almost felt like magic, as I've accepted things as they are, and lived and loved more. 


Indeed, life is what we make of it. As we are endowed by the power of choice, a part of me still believes that each and everyone one of us is destined to share one's light in some way - but it's up to us to cultivate that gift, that talent He gave us and use it to be of help and service to others. Slowly I've came to realize that life is solely not about ourselves, it's about living for others, and in such we find our true selves and purposes in lives. 

It's a beautiful journey of discovery on my end as I've begun to distinguish what I like and what I don't like in aspects of my life - giving me more time, energy and focus to experiences, people and things that matter more. <3 So enough with all these dramatic epiphany, as I share with you snippets of delicious, wonderful and breathtaking things that happened this August!



MY MORNING GREEN SMOOTHIE



Yes, a green smoothie or a green juice never fails to bring that vibrant smile on my face. Knowing that I fully energize my body with the best things from nature make me so happy. :) Oh these little things in life! <3




TABLEA ICE CREAM from Earth Kitchen



Eating and writing about food is just one of the many perks that I have at work, and I most definitely make the most out of it. :) This tablea ice cream and the Pastillas flavored one(not in photo) were just so yummy! I hope they come out with Vegan versions of these as well soon! :)



The Wholesome Table's Ms. Bianca Araneta Elizalde





and these SCRUMPTIOUS GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES 




TO DIE FOR.

I need not say anything more. Go have brunch at their Salcedo branch and let me know how it makes your tummy roar. ;)



These Vegan Peanut Butter Bars...





and some Raw Cashew Cocoa Truffles...





Will I ever miss out on these amazing amazing gift from nature? :)

These rainbows were very vital for my healing...Eating whole, unprocessed food made so much sense to me as I've felt the same energy(prana) that comes directly from the Earth with these fruits. I believe that everything is energy and I intentionally choose to live a vibrant, whole and unprocessed life. 




May you find what works best for you, that you may be able to share your light with the world as well. <3




Love and light this August!

You Might Also Like

0 comments