Loving Thoughts on Fruits & Waffles



Let me share this recent Instagram post-writeup with you. :)

Every time I wake up, I can't help but feel immensely grateful for the love, healing and grace that the Lord has given. I'm experiencing healing in all aspects of my life and it taught me three very important things in the process.

1. Healing, as a holistic approach, doesn't happen overnight and it goes addressing beyond the physical(whole foods lifestyle, yoga, meditation,etc).

2. A Positively Focused, Patient and Healthy Mindset is Key. Positive Mindset = Positive Actions = Positive Result 


3. Everyday, you have to make that choice to be better, healthier, stronger theough sharing your light to others in every way you are capable of.



Looking back, everyday indeed is such a wonderful blessing and just like what I've posted, I would be more than willing to share what I've learned and what I've experienced in this journey. :)

I would really love to hear from you on things, recipes and other healthy, delicious stuff that you would want to see more on this space. Please feel free to send a message here or at compassionatelydelicious@gmail.com. You can also find me posting food stuff on Instagram via the_earthprincess account. <3 <3 <3 Earth bowls, fruity breakfasts, and even these super duper yummy cinnamon waffles that we just had last weekend. 



Their rose ice cream is THE BOMB, and paired it with those warm fluffy waffles, almond and kiwi slices, they're definitely heaven in one bite! So I vow to make the best WAFFLES EVER using whole ingredients that I could find so you guys better watch out for that! :)

I'm on the verge of my search for the best recipes and testing them out in our humble kitchen. For the meantime, let me savour these waffles once again..continuously finding that balance with life's simple, delicious and tempting pleasures. :)





Love and light!

You Might Also Like

0 comments