Fruity Friday Feels




It's been almost two weeks, two weeks since I've started to eat real life rainbows and I've never ever FELT this good in my entire life, EVER!!!

 Thus I'm writing this post to share some light - especially to most who have experienced the same struggles with finding what works best for their bodies. 

This time, I say GO WHOLE. And for the most part, GO RAW. 

Fruits did an amazing, amazing thing for my digestion especially pineapples. I can remember eating one whole as my post run meal and gorging down huge bananas with them as well. 

One may ask if fruits could actually sustain our bodies for the whole day, well I must say, I may not know any scientific explanation  behind it but I've experienced the wonderful benefits. A lot of people have been telling me to cut it down a bit cause it's all sugar and I must agree, but they're all natural, full of fiber, vitamins and nutrients that our body needs to be healthy and well. :) (On a side note, as with fruits and everything in life, moderation is still key so you don't want to gorge on 3 kilos of mangoes in a single day. Always keep in mind the colors of a rainbow and with all of the goodness in found in  nature, I say EAT THEM. ;)

 It is indeed a fortunate period in life and I want to share such goodness with you. :)





Tropical Nut Butter Bowl


Delicious local papayas, sliced nanas, avocadoes, a dollop of almond butter and coconut flake goodness

 The combination of all these fruits plus healthy fats from avocados and nut protein from almonds is more than enough to sustain you even after lunch time. It's definitely one of my favorite post workout meals and I seriously have to remove the whole jar of almond butter from sight to keep me from finishing the thing. #IamGuilty


Dotted Nana Cream

Frozen bananas, frozen dragonfruit, almond butter, papayas and sliced nanas

This was just a beautiful experiment that turned out to be one of the best, creamiest and yummiest nana ice cream combinations that I've ever tasted in life! Here's a tip, if you really want a super ice cream texture, use more frozen fruits and add creamy nutmilks until you achieve your desired consistency. :) Hope that helps when you make your own version. :D



MangoCado Cashew Lovin'

Mangoes, avocadoes and roasted cashews


And there will be days when you would want a simple, straightforward meal...All you need is a knife and a spoon and you're good to go :)



So go ahead, be creative and eat more rainbows! Life is too amazing to not experience such beauty, lightness and love from the Universe. :) And one of the best ways to receive it is to give out more. Go and share your light in whatever way you can, in whatever way you choose. 


Be Light, Spread the Light. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments