On Love, Healing and a Lot More this August

To say that I’m blessed would be such an understatement right now..I mean, I’ve left everything last year, talk about an opportunity to work as a Pastry Chef for a very successful restaurant to go in search of healing at a place that I’ve only read on blogs – a place called Bahay Kalipay in Palawan.

It was a point when I just gave everything up – even my dream of becoming the best in Pastry…I’ve let go of the fear of needing to know what the future has in store and trusted in the process. Such experience was a great eye opener, as it allowed me to meet the most amazing, kind hearted and generous of people and experience different kinds of healing through meditation, sound healing and even the simplest forms of art therapy. I was also introduced to raw food, eating a combination of papaya, bananas and mangoes with the most delicious coconut orange cream and chocolate sauce every morning, Mexican tacos or a refreshing raw salad of carrots, yams and lettuce for lunch and dinner; and oh, I would never forget our 11 AM smoothie time which almost always never fails to make me skip lunch. LOL.











Truly, I’ve experienced the difference of eliminating all processed food for a while, still I was enjoying this homemade peanut butter which I ate almost every day, but it did not filled in what seemed to be “lacking.” And to be honest, as rebellious as I was, I did not stay committed to eating fully raw the whole time as I would remember my fellow BK friends going out and eating ginataang langka and bangus outside a few times, thus the reason why I believe I wasn’t able to fully experience the benefits.

Moving forward, I went back in Manila to “face” whatever it was that had to be faced and still experiencing bouts of discomfort in my tummy…

You might be wondering, why is she saying all of these?

In my search of healing myself, I have braved to live in places that I know nothing of, have gone to numerous naturopaths, kept a food journal and tweaked my food plan several times, have spent money on consultations that in the end proved to be not so useful…I know…
Which in the end made me realize a very important thing on healing…

The moment I’ve decided to commit and take charge of it is the moment that things turned out for the better..the moment when I’ve surrendered to the Lord and coupled my faith with intentional actions through eating whole, unprocessed food from nature…the moment I’ve started to open up, forgive and share this light that was shed upon me to other Diving Beings...

This is where my true journey of healing begins…



I live mostly on fruits, semi raw vegetables, nuts and nut butter at times and whole grains. You may ask, how do I satisfy my sweet tooth? J Well, I must say that I do indulge on our native Filipino desserts such as bibingka, nilupak and pichi pichi at times, they’re my favorite snack EVER!!!



And as I’ve shared on my recent Instagram post…


Words aren't enough to express how grateful I am for the miracles that I'm experiencing in life. I am so overwhelemed that finally I'm able to realize what works and what doesn't. In as much as food plays a huge role( im on a mostly raw lifestyle eating only whole food), our emotional and spiritual life matter as much as well. And with this healing, I am much more than excited and passionate to share everything that I've learned and learning along the way. 😊😊😊 Talk about nice creams, raw cheesecakes and fruit bowls that look like real life rainbows 😂😂😂 I just cant wait on how this journey will unfold, and it's going to be RAWSOME 😂#‎compassionatelydelicious#‎earthprincess 🌱🍀🍃


Photo by @kaylaitsines
I’m on a mission to spread the love, goodness and kindness that I’ve received through sharing what I’m most passionate about in life: good, nourishing food from the earth. I just can’t wait to get my hands working again in making banana ice creams, raw cheesecakes, luscious desserts, dressings and sauces for raw crepes, pancakes and a whole lot more!!! I believe that that is my life purpose and I am doing everything at the best of my ability to live it in any way and in every single moment of my life. <3 This is just the beginning and I know that there’s a lot more beautiful, vibrant and healthy things to it and I could ever imagine. 




Hope we both take part in this wonderful journey and let’s just enjoy wherever rainbow of colours it brings in our lives. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments