The Most Important Thing I've Realized So Far Today







Yes, I'd rather invest much of my salary and savings with buying fresh, organic produce,

with eating and trying out new cuisines that scream wholesome and nourishing food,

with buying ingredients to make natural beauty products,

with getting new kicks, mats, and teas( connection? I know right! hahah)

with joining yoga, spinning and barre classes...


It took me a while to realize how important it is to prioritize one's health. Cause above all, how does a person pursue her passion, or calling, if one isn't at her optimum state of being? One that is vibrant, healthy, happyyy..

So by all means, INVEST in your health..by all means, INVEST in YOU. 








Follow @the_earthprincess at Instagram for daily bouts of healthy, happy and vibrant inspiration. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments