Never Give Up: A Post To Keep All of Us Going





I'm going to make this short and sweet. 

Are there days when you feel like you're not making any progress in certain aspects of your life, whether that be in your career, and in most cases, with your personal goals especially with health and fitness?

Pause.

Take a long, deep breath. 

It is during these days when we SHOULD and MUST not give up. I repeat. MUST.NOT. GIVE. UP.

Snap out of the "feelings" that you have right now, fully recognize that YOU have the power to transform your life for the better and keep going into the direction that you want yourself to be in. It's at these moments when you should look how FAR you've already gone in whatever journey that you are in , and it is during these moments that you should be strong, knowing that you're a step closer to achieving your goals.

As for me, I have moments when I tend to question things...

I've been eating so healthy for most of the time and I just seriously can't believe ( and now I have to accept) how a few "cheats" here and there would have such a huge impact on my overall health.

I have come to face the fact that this is a period wherein discipline is very important..discipline on eating only food that is good for my body..and doing it consistently every single day, and believing in it fully.

I believe that this is life teaching me a lesson, and if you're going through something today, take it like that as well. Whatever it is that I'm feeling today, I leave it as that, a feeling, and do my best to bring my body back to balance, cause I know that all of this has a purpose..Your journey in life has a purpose, and let's always take the time to listen deep within ourselves...And for now, let me end this post with this...


You Might Also Like

0 comments